Sunday, February 04, 2007

hiatia

dear friends,

it's best not to make excuses for the long absense and just get down to brass tacks. it's been a fruitful new year. i've traveled to denmark to see my family, eaten strange and exotic cheeses and discovered many new england past times that had previously been thought of as mythical.

now, for the promised brass tacks.

denmark

this is the castle near raadvad that is an important part of my bike riding history

my grandparents in their house

christiana island in the rain


more very soon. i finally got a digital camera so the photoblog has potential to explode!

love emily

1 comment:

"I Love you, Catmother!" said...

Photoblog! Explode!

If I haven't already mentioned it, my car is on the fritz, which means a trip up there is in the balance.